This conference, being held 9-10 May 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany, is a user-driven event dedicated to helping Dynamics NAV users maximize the return on their Dynamics investment. The programme schedule currently include the following sessions and more:
- Why the Cloud? Options and Considerations for Full or Hybrid Hosting
- Approaches to Managing Your Historical Data
- Best Practices for Dynamics NAV Administration and Security
- Power BI in Action
- Global vs. Local: Localizations and Cultural Aspects
Experienced Dynamics users and partners will lead instructional sessions, showcases, and How2’s, focusing on past and current versions of Dynamics NAV. As an attendee you will:
- Broaden your Dynamics NAV product knowledge through hands-on training sessions, prepared by knowledgeable Dynamics NAV end users and partners.
- Improve your Dynamics NAV competency to be more efficient in the workplace.
- Learn more about the Dynamics NAV version you are currently using; as well as newer versions if you are looking to upgrade.
- Network with other Dynamics NAV peers who use the product on a daily basis.
The conference will be held at the International Congress Centre in Stuttgart, Germany on 9-10 May 2016. To learn more about the conference or to register today, please visit www.navugcongress.com.